Membership cost 2016-2017:
- 01 September 2016 – 31 August 2017:
- Touch: 75 €
What you get/what it covers:
- Free access to all our coaching & trainings all year long
- Provision of training venues including night light facilities, showers, toilets, etc
- Training gear provided (match day shirts, balls, bibs, cones, etc)
- Reduced fees for coaching & refereeing courses
- Invitations to RCL Touch social events
- Eligibility to play in the social tournaments run in various cities throughout europe (either free or with reduced rates)
- Eligibility to represent Luxembourg in our International Touch Tournaments for Womens, Mixed, Men, and Senior grades!
A medical visit at the INS – Institut National des Sport is required in order to get a licence and to be covered for 100% of the cost of any injuries you may pick up.
You have to redo the exam if you hit the age of 12, 15, 18, 22, 26, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 years. Also specify at the INS that the licence have to be sent to RCL and not to the Touch Club.
Further details on the INS Medical can be found here (RCL – english) and here (INS – french)
Please make sure you fill in the membership form on the RCL website here and complete all fields. Please also sign the Code of Conduct attached above and give it to the coach at the next attended training
Make your payment to the below account or via Paypal on the website giving the reference of RCL TOUCH SUBS and your name and the invoice number given to you when you complete the membership form above.
Rugby Club Luxembourg (RCL)
IBAN: LU38 0019 1000 2457 5000